Classic and Sportscar GT6 photoshoot

Cookie

Hi All,

In my capacity as the GT6 register secretary for the TSSC I’ve been contacted by the editor of Classic and Sportscar Magazine who are looking for a Mk1, Mk2 and Mk3 GT6 for a photoshoot for a forthcoming GT6 article.

The shoot is likely to take place on the 4th, 6th or 9th November in the Wiltshire/West Berkshire area. (Unfortunately it will be on a weekday otherwise I may have put my car forward for the MK3!) The magazine will cover owners' fuel costs, provide a CD of images from the day, and send a copy of the magazine when it is printed.

If you have a fine example of a GT6 and want to put your car forward for this photoshoot please PM me and I’ll forward on the email for you to make contact.

Cheers,

Andy

Classic and Sports Car now have lined up a MK1 and MK2 GT6 but are still looking for someone with a MK3. They have also confirmed date and location, it's Wednesday 4th November at Longcross Test Track in Chobham, Surrey.

A pity it's during the week, if it was at the weekend I'd be there in my MK3 but too busy and not enough leave to take time off work...

PM me if you have a tidy MK3 GT6 and are interested and I'll pass on the contact details.

• 3 weeks later...

Cookie,

Just to say the Photo Shoot for the GT6's went well, and the results should be in the March edition of Classic and Sports Car.

Glad I was able to go and look forward to the results.

Thank you for the headsup.

NeilF