Jump to content

Triumph GT6 MK3 RPM Gauge fixing?


Recommended Posts

Hi all,


While assembling my dashboard for my Triumph GT6 MK3 I discovered that I have the wrong length metal fixing for the RPM Gauge that fixes it in place onto my wooden dashboard, after looking online I cant seem to find them available to purchase, does anyone know the specific name of them or are they just called Gauge fixings?? Please see pictures below.


Hope someone can help.

Kind regards,






Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...


From your three most recent posts, I'm guessing you are reassembling a car someone else took apart!

The short "gauge fixings" (no, I don't know the right name) are correct for the smaller gauges, so search around your many boxes of bits and you will probably find the matching long one.


If you really, really can't, try a phone call to Canley's, who are pretty helpful.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...