Club Shop - Aerosol Paint

68spitfire

Can I enquire as to wether anyone has reported any compatibility issues with the use of Club Shop Aerosol paints and primers obtained from other suppliers for example Halfords.

I need to do some re-spraying and I just don't want to get stuck into it with Halfords primer and find that the club paint does not like it.

I believe that the shop may be expanding to supply aerosol primer as well, if so any timeline on this.

I did try to email the shop by the website contact form but it kept popping up a box with something about the need to fill the "comments box" ?? with at least 250 Characters ??

Whatever.... I have posted on here.

club shop email is clubshop@tssc.org.uk

were you trying on the contact  link on the home page   

are you a member  / were you logged in    this  may affect the route things take , give garth a call to ask about paint 

but its all supplied from a  highly reputable source , ive never had any incompatibles  over the years of use.

Yes I was logged in. Been a member since 1989.

Filled in all the required bits including the catchpa thing and it kept asking about a "comments field"

Anyway, will contact the shop direct by phone.

Just need to clear things up before I go ripping paint off.

Thanks.

that seems like the 'contact us'  with capture etc.  off the home page,    never used it but  believe it has space for that sort of 250 content   its best to use the emails in the courier ,  then it goes direct to where you want it to if that helps in the future 

Pete

As far as I have been made aware, there are no compatability issues with the aerosols of paint we supply from the shop. We can also supply red oxide aerosols and a etch/filler primer in aerosol form or as litres.

As far as contacting the shop, it is always best to use the clubshop@tssc.org.uk email address