Help required

1904vitesse

I have spotted a gt6 mk3 for sale along with a vitesse convertible on the club classified. I was wondering if any one had recieved the club magazine and could give me the contact details for both of these cars. Tried the club hq but they wouldent give me the numbers. just looking to build up my collection.

Thanks

Pete,

You need to be a member of the TSSC to log-in to the main TSSC website to get the details from the classified ads.

You can join the forum and be a "member" of the forum without being a TSSC Club member.

If a non TSSC Club member wants to get in touch with a classified advertiser, then just ask the HQ to pass on your details to the relevant advertiser.

For Data protection purposes they will not release the information the other way around.

Kevin

I contacted the HQ and the very nice lady said i had to be a full member to get the info but i could wait till the fri 7th and then she would give me the details.

This was because she said it was club policy to give first choice to members. Whilst i understand this, we all know this will not be the case as someone might know a member and get them to get the details. I thought the fact that someone wanted to buy one of these cars and get them back on the road would be the overall deciding factor when selling and not that it should be offered to a member first.

I have been the member of a lot of car clubs over the years and i dont want to do that again. I do like many enjoy going on the forums but my main aim is to save cars that i like from rotting into oblivion.

Well it is now the 6th and a lot of members still do not have  their magazines. Mostly those nearest to where it is printed and distributed from it seems... :-(

I contacted the HQ and the very nice lady said i had to be a full member to get the info but i could wait till the fri 7th and then she would give me the details.

This was because she said it was club policy to give first choice to members. Whilst i understand this, we all know this will not be the case as someone might know a member and get them to get the details.

Thanks for that, I was beginning to worry, It's usually here well before now.

Sorry 1904 Vitesse, but if anyone can get any details, what's the point of any of us being members?  ... and I bet most other Clubs have a similar view!  You would be most welcome if you joined us.

Regards

Mike