Upload pictures for Dummies

Roger

You may have to resize video - no idea if the site will do that for you; I use Apple Quicktime and you can export movies for the web, which reduces the size to a manageable upload. After that I think the last video I uploaded (come to think of it, the only video I uploaded) attached in the same way as photos, straight from my desktop with no need to upload and link to any other site.

Thanks. I maybe should have mentioned, the vid, is one taken from from my phone camera and appears to be automatically stored in the Gallery, Photo's and Files app's.  Have highlighted the "Files' bit of the foum posting box, then tried clicking/double clicking on the vid image in these 3 app's. It wont trasnsfer it.

All a bit beyond me, this stuff. Give me a wheel bearing to change anytime.

Edited by daverclasper

9 minutes ago, daverclasper said:

Give me a wheel bearing to change anytime.

Can you upload a video of it? :)

What format is your video in? Try the simplest option, where it says: drag files here to attach, below the bit I'm now typing, and just drag them to that blue box area. 

Alternatively e-mail it to me, I'll convert it for you if it's possible.

Thanks for that offer, may well take you up on it, though at the mo, I can't even attache to email.  Have been trying it with test vid, as need to drive car to do the actual one. Dont even know if the vid will record knock/rattle, I'm a bit concerned about. Should be out in car tom.

This my recent, first ever smart phone and it's definately outsmarted me.

Edited by daverclasper