Leatherhead SEM - Excellent & Thank You

Hello.

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to the TSSC SEM organisers for a great event.

I only attended today (Sunday) but it was well planned, managed and certainly attracted a very good turnout with excellent vehicles across the Triumph range. Add to that interesting owners and good variety of Autojumble it was a show well worth attending and more importantly supporting.

Well done.

Best wishes.

Richard.

A really good day. It seems to have a bit of a resurgence, having been massive 20 years ago, it seemed to go through the doldrums a bit. But looks to be on the mend now. So well done to the organising team.

We turned up a bit late having got sidetracked by a big breakfast, but still managed to pick up some bargains on the autojumble stalls. And it is great to see people are still taking garage clearance stuff to the shows, much better than buying via fleabay.

However, I always find the best part of the show is catching up with old (and new) friends. Leatherhead was the first Triumph show I went to, and that was 26 years ago. Many of the faces are the same. Well, a few extra wrinkles. But also good to see some of the next generation around, plenty of enthusiasm to keep us all going.

Yes I can echo the above, had an excellent day and managed to sell some more of my Spares, nearly all gone now.

I've attended the show 3 time previously, the first about 10 years or so ago and always enjoyed it.

Some lovely Classics, with the Silver Italia being my car of the show.  

Hello Gary.

I agree, it was a lovely vehicle and here's a couple of photos - sorry they are not closer.

Regards.

Richard.

post-818-0-97062400-1494244940_thumb.jpg

post-818-0-61137300-1494244951_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to add my thanks to the organization team for SEM. It's my local TSSC meeting / show so I always try to get there and from those few people I spoke to the turn out seems to have been exceptionally high. And of cars in very good condition / states of repair. Star of the show was definitely the Italia. I'll upload some photos when I have a moment.

• 2 weeks later...