eBay again!!

Colin Lindsay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302490958903?ul_noapp=true

A tad pricey? I've about a dozen of them. I'll have to watch this one to see if it's worth digging one out.

Of course that never works because by the time this one sells, the guy who needed one badly enough to pay that much doesn't need a second one...

It's not just ebay that do it. Yes I agree with you. You either bought and therefore don't need the thing or didn't buy because you found it too expensive or something.

If they said you bought something and suggested something to go with it.. In your case driving gloves?

like the dual control idea, we make a load of dual for road sweepers etc, if the line piped the changeover wrong it was great fun steering  from the left 

and having passenger pedaling and gear changes on the right ,  bit of a suicide  test drive ,  on the old karrier bantam the steering arm could get 180 out and left became right ......wondered why no hair these days .

bit like  when we were developing speed limiters , we made a magic box to override and thats was fun on dunstables double roundabout and your mate gives it full throttle   we were supposed to be professionals    Ha  !!!

sorry more drift  

Pete