Euro Car Parts - SALE

Further to my last,

You will need to check the website to confirm the promo code as today it is SPOOKY80 and the good news is that the sale is on for another 6x days .

It does appear Free Delivery applies with goods arriving within 3-5 days.

Pretty decent news overall.

Regards.

Richard.

I have not had any success with ECP.  Last year I went around in circles as they couldn't find my spares without my reg number but when I put in the reg, they couldn't find the car. Useless. I do believe they have now changed this. As for the 'sale', they are just like DFS... the sale just goes on from one discount code to the next, usually 30%(ish). Effectively just a proportion of the discount they give to the trade. Most of the prices listed are inflated to discount!!

Just as a test, I put a Gunson's eezibleed in the ECP basket and went someway through the checkout routine. The price was 18.99.. (14.25 on fleabay with the normal price marked at 15.00) and when I put in the discount code it said that the discount code could not be used for the product.

Indeed, ECP are usually wellpriced once there neverending discount codes are used.

I always buy car batteries from them, usually bosch or varta. Yes, can be had via the internet and delivery, but I prefer to nip down the road, and so much easier if there are any issues.

Also buy oil filters, and for more modern engines, oil. Decent prices on brakes too, sadly no Triumph stuff though.