Webasto Sunroof Refurbishment

Tricky

Evening all.

Can anyone comment on Peter Harvey in Kent to do a refurbishment of my factory fitted (I think) Webasto sunroof ?

I’ve got it all packaged up and I’m about to send it off to him and thought I should maybe ask first !

Thanks as always.

Richard

I have a Britax sunroof on my Vitesse which is looking tired and is cracking at the rear securing strip . The headlining is ok so purchased a new top cover . purchased from EBay for £65 . Turns out the guy who supplied the roof makes them  and sells to the trade is only 10 miles from me . My understanding is the Britax  sunroof is interchangeable with the Webasto 

Paul 

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Kevin.payne.15 said:

Can you provide contact details for the Webasco sunroof refurbished please mine is split and now leaking. Needed for GT6 

thanks

kevin

Hi Kevin , if you are doing it yourself try this email   I purchased mine for £65 - not sure if they are still trading 

Paul 

3 hours ago, Kevin.payne.15 said:

Can you provide contact details for the Webasco sunroof refurbished please mine is split and now leaking. Needed for GT6 

thanks

kevin

Hi Kevin. See original post above - I have sent my entire roof assembly off to him but haven’t asked him to do it yet as the body is miles away from needing it !

Good luck and please let me know how it goes if you go to him.

Richard

peter harvey sunroofs.vcf

3 hours ago, Kevin.payne.15 said:

Paul. Link doesn’t work for me. It’s directing me to a google mail account. Any further clues

pete  yes tried a few but haven’t found one that has replacement vinyl material

Thanks

kevin

Yes its an email. The guy made for the trade . Vinly roof plus headlings 

Not sure if hes still in business as i thought he had some health issues. Drop them an email

Paul