GT6 Chestnut carpet

dougbgt6

I periodically scan the interweb for GT6 carpets in the elusive chestnut colour. Coverdale sell Kensington chestnut carpet, but not for GT6s. I spoke to Pete Gardener about this a year ago, he has an identical car to mine.  He had spoken to Coverdale who told him the Kensington carpet was too thick to be made into the GT6 pattern. I assumed this was the wheel arches which curve in two planes and therefore difficult to assemble. 

My wheel arch carpet is not to bad, just faded and I thought I might dye it and then get a partial carpet set from Coverdale. Emailed Coverdale this am. Shock news! It's not the wheel arches, it was the front quarter panels, but they have developed a technique for manufacture and fitting. They' did a GT6 in Kensington chestnut only last month. So this is it, more on the credit card!

Doug

ah ha   this old chestnut  !!!!

do they take nectar points  ???

you could start a crowd shairng page   I'll send my 10pennyworth 

or does this  just  deflrct steering wheel funding ????  

with pile that thick you can drive in your slippers ( well not just your slippers )

23 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

with pile that thick you can drive in your slippers ( well not just your slippers )

Well, that depends who's doing the driving! If its me, then definitely need more that slippers - But someone like Demi Moore (Back in the day!) - well.............

3AOy1cB.jpg