Vehicles of historic interest

dougbgt6

I made a comment on the other VHI thread and was surprised to see it didn't jump to the top of the thread list.  So I made a new thread, then realized I'd pressed a button and I wasn't seeing Lounge Bar threads. So then tried to delete the new one, got over excited and here we are. Can you delete a thread you've accidently started?

I am somewhat distracted as our beloved East Berks leader is coming to view the house next door, wouldn't that be great?!! A GT6 expert with welding facilities living next door. :lol: Although where he's intending to put his 7 cars is rather worrying. 

Doug

The fact that this thread is talking about nothing at all means we are actually discussing something, therefore not discussing nothing at all is thread drift. Discussing nothing at all is keeping to the core of  the subject. Which means nothing at all is a valid thread, as nothing at all is a valid thread and we are discussing something, see above, all this is thread drift from nothing at all. But can you have thread drift from a starting point of nothing at all. Does nothing exist. Oh! this is thread drift, sorry ?

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know.

Why am I reading this thread? There isn't anything on it as far as I know, but just because I can't see anything worth reading doesn't mean it isn't there between the lines.

In which case I had better keep reading it in case whatever might be hidden between the lines comes to the surface and I might want to know about it, who knows.

Where was I? Oh yes it's 10h25. No sorry 10h26