Gt6 Mk 1 sunvisors

haggis

Hi all, been trying to source a part to get my sunvisors on, anyone got one of these lying around? Part no 710061, think it was fitted to early spitfires too. It’s the bit that fixes to the roof with two bent pivot bars attached, or anyone know of another type that might fit?  It’s a long shot, and not 100% sure the forum is meant for this but worth a try. 

Thanks 

hag 

67D9E75A-4CB3-4C3E-9917-0F50776AEB0E.jpeg

Hi colin, now that is a great idea! I’m sure we all have boxes full of Triumph bits that could help fellow members out, what say you forum people? A bit like ‘parts wanted’ but on the forum? 

Thanks everyone for your replies, I’ll keep looking, unless someone has one they can measure I could make my own? 

Thanks

hag 

3 hours ago, haggis said:

Hi colin, now that is a great idea! I’m sure we all have boxes full of Triumph bits that could help fellow members out, what say you forum people? A bit like ‘parts wanted’ but on the forum? 

Thanks everyone for your replies, I’ll keep looking, unless someone has one they can measure I could make my own? 

Thanks

hag 

Haggis - I can certainly supply photos and measurements? I've one fitted to my Mk1, a couple of screws undone and a handy camera will oblige. Let me know.