Gitfire

Anglefire

As in unusual?

Not exactly a well-converted car. Not keen on the bonnet bulges (saloon type inlet manifold), let alone the lack of real detail (except a wheelbarrow exhaust that apparently cost £900!!!)

Sorry, not a fan of that one. Think he may struggle to sell it at that figure.

I'll be realistic rather than cruel (I hope!) and reckon he's got one '0' too many on the price. I can understand his enthusiasm for the car and yes, he's done a lot of things to it, but not necessarily the right things... it's practically a restoration case as it stands.

I'll be realistic rather than cruel (I hope!) and reckon he's got one '0' too many on the price. I can understand his enthusiasm for the car and yes, he's done a lot of things to it, but not necessarily the right things... it's practically a restoration case as it stands.

£900 but clearly did not include the manifold. Agree with Colin, this is a restoration job and the lack of an MOT is a probably a good indication.Could not resist zooming in on an 'intriguing' collection of other vehicles in the background, perhaps how he passes his spare time?

Oh dear. I really hope he knows what he's buying, or else has the experience to turn it around for little outlay. It could be a good car when finished.... but will it ever get that far?

What DOES worry me is the part: "MOT exempt from May"... so legally this could be on the road with a new owner for very little work?