95.25 to 114.3 pcd conversion

Danwedges

I've been looking at the availability of wheels in the standard 4x95.25 pcd on my mk3 gt6 hand noticed that bigger triumphs run a 4x114.3 pcd and was wondering if anyone knew if the hubs were interchangeable between the 2

The other option I've seen to change pcd is the alloy hubs drilled any pcd I've seen for sale ( can't remember what site) and running adapters on the back but ideally I'd like to stay away from adaptors 

Has anyone on here changed their pcd or is everyone running standard wheels?

Vast ie 99.999% run std PCD wheels.

I do know of a chap who used the Mike Satur PCD adaptors, which allow almost any 4 stud wheel to be used, and are very well engineered. They space the wheels too, so allows modern FWD type offset wheels to be used.

• 1 month later...
On 14/03/2018 at 5:11 AM, Danwedges said:

I've been looking at the availability of wheels in the standard 4x95.25 pcd on my mk3 gt6 hand noticed that bigger triumphs run a 4x114.3 pcd and was wondering if anyone knew if the hubs were interchangeable between the 2

The other option I've seen to change pcd is the alloy hubs drilled any pcd I've seen for sale ( can't remember what site) and running adapters on the back but ideally I'd like to stay away from adaptors 

Has anyone on here changed their pcd or is everyone running standard wheels?

Hi,

Have you thought about MGF wheels? Same PCD.

I run 175/55/15's on 6" MGF wheels on the front.

I run 215/40/16's on 7" MGF wheels on the back.

A big selection of MGF wheels available to suit all tastes.

Offset is around 35mm I think.

If you have long shafts, 6J will be OK. If you have short shafts you will need 13mm spacers if you chose 6J.  7J is fine on the rear with loads of room.

CV rear setup & fitment of lowering bracket welded to chassis, will give minimal camber change.

Loads of room at front with 175's on the front.

Cheap MGF wheels available on Ebay all the time.

Cheers,

Iain.