Greetings from NZ

HI,

I'm John from Tauranga in New Zealand, I've been a menber of the club for a few years, but this is my first venture on to the forum. I've currently got a Stag and some boxes of bits that are supposed to be a MkIV Spitfire.

The Stag came to NZ with us when we moved from the UK 7 or so years ago and I bought the Spitfire a few weeks ago from a guy who'd had it for 15 years in its current dismantled state. I think it was the owner before him who took it apart and started putting it back together. Of course there's always something you miss when you're looking at a car to buy (well I do) and so far I've found a chassis repair which I'll start a seperate thread about once I've written this.

I've owned a variety of Triumphs over the years, starting with an eight year old 13/60 saloon, bought on a snowy day in Bath for 330 pounds, just as a reasonably priced second hand car but it somehow got me into the weird and wonderful world of Triumph ownership and the TSSC!

Cheers, John.

Wow, thats one of the best jigsaw puzzles I've seen in ages....Its like an adult version of mechanno or one of those Tamiya RC car kits you get.... What a fantastic project to do bit by bit and it will be really interesting to see the final end product...Good Luck!

Nautam