What's the correct term to use?

Paulfc

Fascinating where topics can go!! But does anyone know if there's any folk still about (probably retired ?) who may be able to throw some light on what Triumph did with the first few cars off the line? 

Paul (happily retired and still without enough hours in the day)

10 hours ago, Chris A said:

W*$k, we don't use that sort of language on this forum surely? ?

I hope you mean 'work'. :)

I'm afraid some of us have to mention w*$k because the bank manager keeps mentioning m*^&y.  I can't imagine the state pension will afford me the dotage I'm hoping for (cue picture of Hugh Hefner) so every payday I can squeeze in is welcome. 

Iim surprised I have not been the deviant power of thread drift on this topic,  somthings are improving

As for retiring I got dumped after 42 year service at 57 the co pension has gone up in better % than the past pay rises and is now 

Double the uptake in 2003  there is not tome for going to work its all taken up with twiddle days and gross lethargy. 

You can stay in if it rains go out when it sunny and never use decorating as means to keep busy,

You can shop when you like and dont have to manage late night supermarkets as thats all the time you get 

You now have all day all week always, 

The problem starts when you go out  but cant remember why !!!

As a side my pld director phoned me when im duely wandering a garden centre saying warranty had run ito some problems and would I consider returning to sort it out.....what!,, I replied you dint want me when I ran it and indont need you now im out of it   bye... that felt goodbye

Pete

1 hour ago, Pete Lewis said:

Iim surprised I have not been the deviant power of thread drift on this topic,  somthings are improving

As for retiring I got dumped after 42 year service at 57 the co pension has gone up in better % than the past pay rises and is now 

Double the uptake in 2003  there is not tome for going to work its all taken up with twiddle days and gross lethargy. 

You can stay in if it rains go out when it sunny and never use decorating as means to keep busy,

You can shop when you like and dont have to manage late night supermarkets as thats all the time you get 

You now have all day all week always, 

The problem starts when you go out  but cant remember why !!!

As a side my pld director phoned me when im duely wandering a garden centre saying warranty had run ito some problems and would I consider returning to sort it out.....what!,, I replied you dint want me when I ran it and indont need you now im out of it   bye... that felt goodbye

Pete

Retirement in a nutshell Pete........(hazlenut)?      It's great, no time for that four letter word now :) 

Tony.