TSSC Clothing - Polo Shirt

Hello,

Purchased one of the TSSC Polo Shirts yesterday, advertised in the current Courier - £10 special offer + £3.50 post...………………………….. cheaper than the club shop site (£15) with this Xmas deal.

It arrived this morning and have to say it is a very decent bit of kit.

I ordered XXL and fits very well in length and width; material is not too heavy and all-in-all looks very smart with the TSSC logo thereon, in addition the colour looks good.

Well done TSSC HQ for this.

If any Forum member is thinking of purchasing one of these, then I hope the above will aid that decision.

Best wishes.

Richard.

2 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

Burgundy is a good colour

Also makes a change from blue, which seems to be a common colour theme in every organisation - be it business or leisure !!

2 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

Burgundy is a good colour for red wine spillages. 

...and Redex.

How are they in length? I find XL is a good chest size for me but many retailers' products are far too short for a tall person - Debenhams or M&S as examples!  

We had TSSC Northern Ireland polo shirts made up a few years back (in blue!!) as a finisher's award and mine was excellent, but a bit worn now, so looking for a replacement.

Yes got some old one's this end. An AO's one from when I last did the job. I should have got rid of it as it was tempting fate. If I had then I might have avoided getting the job again!

I degrees Burgundy is a nice colour and it reminds me I must open a bottle of red tonight.

Dave 

6 hours ago, classiclife said:

I ordered XXL and fits very well in length and width

Colin,

As per my original post.

I'm 6'3" so you can work the sums from there.

Regards.

Richard.

3 minutes ago, Pete Lewis said:

Dave I see your avatar shows the brochure launch vitesse 6 in cactus and black  just like mine was,  theres not many about

pete

Pete, I always thought cactus was an attractive colour. The 12/50's with cactus and conifer duo tone,  plus the black sunroof looked superb.

23 hours ago, classiclife said:

I ordered XXL and fits very well in length and width;

Ever watched Braveheart? I quote Hamish: "Some men are longer than others."

The only true line in the entire movie but as I'd no idea what height you are, and at 6'4 myself, I had to ask.... so now I know.

Thanks, Richard.

4 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

Ah, but how does it wash? Don't want it turning into s sausage skin!

db

My other half swears blind that she washes all of my clothes with due care and attention but if I get more than one wear out of any pullover or top I'm very surprised.

They start off normal length and by two washes are about three inches above the waist. As a result I have some great garage clothes that are full of oil stains but no holes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/12/2018 at 13:51, classiclife said:

Hello Colin,

Just measured the XXL, just over 30" in length - reckon you will be okay.

Regards.

Richard.

Darling daughter bought me the XL, just about long enough and fits as long as I don't breathe, so she'll be requiring a size bigger for me, I think...

True.... more fun! I wonder what this present can be......?

I buy XL everywhere else, although M&S tops are woefully short, and it takes more expensive brands to get a good fit; Debenhams had a sale back around August time and I bought three XXL tops in the hope they'd be long enough, but they're like bell-tents and no longer than XL. 

Jacomo stuff lasts about three washes then falls apart.