Classicline Insurance

Paul H

Hi Classicline have just joined the panel of insurers with TSSC - I was with Carole Nash though their valuation process was a bit of a hassle as they dont accept TSSC valuation.

The Club Valuation is a great system as you can have a visual inspection and at Duxford last September had my valuation done . I paid £93 with Classicline , unlimited mileage , agreed TSSC valuation , UK & Europe recovery , Salvage rights .  If you go the Classicline route please check your downloaded documents carefully as my experience was there were several errors. HQ are aware of the issues and hopefully shouldnt happen again 

Paul 

Hello Paul,

Thanks for flagging this.

I may consider looking elsewhere, as currently with Peter James.

My possible search is as a result of PJ taking approx. FIFTY DAYS to refund £7.51, which was due to cancelling my Alpine cover and replacing with the Daimler. Their initial refund letter stated a max of SIXTY DAYS adding I hope I understand the admin delay !!!! ....................…. Err, no.

I hasten to add it is NOT the amount but the time it took to refund that small change - for me it's a matter of principle, I did not and could not keep PJ waiting 50x days for their premium but as a customer the same rules do not apply obviously - it's hardly as though the interest rates are such that  my minor amount will make them money.

I have the Vitesse on the AIV system with PJ and happy with that, but not their customer care at the moment regarding refunds; oh yes plus the usual £25 admin fee hence a residue of £7.51.

It goes without saying that I want to support TSSC and the opportunities they offer to members, but I believe these companies also need to play their part.

Regards.

Richard