Pip and Frank ..Thanks

Pete Lewis

You will see in the Courier that  Pip and Frank are having to retire from being our long trusty Area Liaison Officers

so from me here's a big thankyou for keeping us all in line and giving the occasional poke and prod to get  keep our interest

wish you well in the future ,   

hard act to follow 

regards  Pete

• Like 2

You will see in the Courier that  Pip and Frank are having to retire from being our long trusty Area Liaison Officers

so from me here's a big thankyou for keeping us all in line and giving the occasional poke and prod to get  keep our interest

wish you well in the future ,   

hard act to follow 

regards  Pete

Yes, it's a sad day for the Club, Pip and Frank have given so much to the club over the last decade.  Their input will be sadly missed, however, their legacy will remain and the standards set for ALO will continue.  Lucky for Manchester they will continue as AO's in that Area.

a bit thanks to Pip and Frank. The club is so grateful for your efforts 

cheers  Ben - Gen Sec

I agree.  I have sent Pip & Frank a pm, but they will both be a sad loss.  Having been ALO in the past I know how much work goes into the job and they have put in a tremendous amount over a very long period.

All the best guys, see you around - missing you already!

Regards

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I don't come on here very often but must offer my thanks for the work these stalwarts put in. Hours sent at the office on paperwork etc etc and that's just what I saw. They will be missed greatly. Once again Pip and Frank, thanks. John.