New website jumbled

Adrian

there are Com members that are moderators on here , Kevin runs the forum . end off,   his route to the com is same as ours . 

if you have a club related problem you need to email the gensec@tssc.org.uk   or chairman@tssc.org.uk  Both being Chris Gumby

or  Nigel   nigel.hill@hotmail.co.uk     let him chivy up the respectfull AO 's  

Pete

7 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

there are Com members that are moderators on here , Kevin runs the forum . end off,   his route to the com is same as ours . 

if you have a club related problem you need to email the gensec@tssc.org.uk   or chairman@tssc.org.uk  Both being Chris Gumby

or  Nigel   nigel.hill@hotmail.co.uk     let him chivy up the respectfull AO 's  

Pete

As Pete says, I have the same route to the CoM as the rest of you.

If you need to raise something with them then email them directly.

I only have Admin rights for the Forum - and even then they are limited rights, there are things I cannot touch as my admin rights are insufficient and I have to get the CoM to authorise the IT support company to do the stuff I'm not allowed access to.

Kevin - Thanks for the 'heads up'. I was just concerned that, when looking around the main web-site, much of the area stuff is either incomplete, confusing or out of date. If its up to the Area Organisers or CoM to sort out that's fine. I just feel that it just looks bad for the club, which is a shame. Thanks again.