Massage club !!!

Pete Lewis

after twiddle day Doug chauffeured me back home but had struggled with a sciatic or similar leg pain 

well on went the kettle and i have a 2ltr 90hp massage chair from Human Touch  bit like this 

s-l1600.jpg

well mines nicer in cream , but nicked this off fleabay. it has a rack stretch program that grabs you legs and arches the back , well after ten minutes Doug leaps off re born , so convinced he has been and bought one . so heres a place to form a Massage Club   rather than a mesage club what do you think 

keep it clean !!!!!

Happy Easter  

Pete

This is mine, collected it yesterday, (this is the sellers lounge, strange place, a couple of ice cream vans in the back garden.)

It's in my lounge at the moment, (I need both son-in-laws to get it upstairs) it's great, limped down this morning, had a go and now jumping around like a gazelle.

You can lay on it face down, but I'll post those pictures on the other web site.

chair2.thumb.PNG.ec5d42c1216121ebce98f90d76d7cc3b.PNG

Doug

chair.PNG

Just had an Easter visitation, grandchildren think the chair hilarious, son-in-laws managed to get it up the stairs into the small bedroom. SiLs think I should get rid of the fitted wardrobe and dressing table and install a beer fridge, TV and fruit machine. Sounds like a plan.

Doug

I got mine after a test at the ideal home exhibition

they had a large busted lady on the kneading and percusion program and we all fell about quietly thinking Jelly on a Plate 

it was a no brainer after that   but we found it entertaining,

my lady friends have used the chair but any hands on  offers to steady things have been revoked

live in hope  

Pete