Spitfire fuel vaporization

sulzerman

I picked one up via eBay for about a tenner, it was fitted to Jaguar X-Type previously - has 3x wires the thinner one s for a warning light to say the switch has been activated.

There are plenty out there, my word of caution is to ensure you buy one with the connector plug attached with the wires; otherwise you will be stumped and have to do fiddly wire joining.

Have attached a photo of the unit plus some wiring diagrams which may prove useful.

Good luck.

Richard.

FUEL INERTIA SWITCH - Jag X Type 2007.jpg

fuel pump inertia switch wiring.jpg

fuel pump relay wiring - 2.jpg

10 minutes ago, classiclife said:

I picked one up via eBay for about a tenner, it was fitted to Jaguar X-Type previously - has 3x wires the thinner one s for a warning light to say the switch has been activated.

There are plenty out there, my word of caution is to ensure you buy one with the connector plug attached with the wires; otherwise you will be stumped and have to do fiddly wire joining.

Have attached a photo of the unit plus some wiring diagrams which may prove useful.

Good luck.

Richard.

FUEL INERTIA SWITCH - Jag X Type 2007.jpg

fuel pump inertia switch wiring.jpg

fuel pump relay wiring - 2.jpg

I bought one from a Rover 25 from EBay , looks exactly the same as Richard’s . Having the plug made made wiring easier . I fitted the warning wire to a warning lamp to alert for accidental trip. 

Paul