Anodised bumpers

Fadger

Hi fellow members. I am new to the forum and the TSSC , I fact I only joined yesterday. I am visiting the Uk from Australia looking after my sick brother for a couple of weeks and whilst here I can source parts for my Vitesse 1600 that I am restoring.  I am looking for three sections of anodised bumpers in fair condition..... Front middle, front passenger and rear drivers. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks Graham

Hi Paul, Pete and Colin..... thanks for you recommendations, I will certainly give them a try. Incidentally, I purchased some items off gumtree last week, the transfer of funds was done, since then, I haven’t heard anything from the seller after me contacting him every day since. I think I’ve been scammed! 

46 minutes ago, Fadger said:

Hi Paul, Pete and Colin..... thanks for you recommendations, I will certainly give them a try. Incidentally, I purchased some items off gumtree last week, the transfer of funds was done, since then, I haven’t heard anything from the seller after me contacting him every day since. I think I’ve been scammed! 

If you payed via Paypal you can open a case with them and get your money back.

Tony.

17 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Paypal have opened a case against a buyer, on my behalf, who paid me in full at time of purchase and has received the goods from me in good time. Neither of us can understand why and the entire system seems to be automated. I'm still trying to sort that one out.

That's a strange one Colin, i have never had that before.....

Tony.

2 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Paypal have opened a case against a buyer, on my behalf, who paid me in full at time of purchase and has received the goods from me in good time. Neither of us can understand why and the entire system seems to be automated. I'm still trying to sort that one out.

I bought  a tool chest on Fleabay and paid by Paypal. Then I got refunded and told the posting had been withdrawn. I gave negative feedback, the seller said "But I've posted it!" The refund was triggered by Paypal which in turn led to Fleabay withdrawing the posting. Why? Nobody knows. It was all automatic and once started it had to finish. A hell of a job trying to withdraw negative feedback!

Doug