1966 Vitesse Mk1 Dashboard Finishers

martyn wright

Check out spitfire graveyard . Used them before plus ring Canleys they do sell some second hand parts . I purchased the dash board vents from them for my mk 2 vitesse . I might have the parts you r looking for but away for the week . I ll check my goodies box then 

Paul 

Don't panic, Martyn - just pray for good weather tomorrow as if it's raining I can't move the GT6 outside to get access to the roofspace ladder in the garage. I should have some of those - SHOULD, I've been wrong before - but I think they're in the roofspace storeroom and so can't check until tomorrow. I'll confirm asap one way or the other. As long as I have a set for my own restoration...

In any case Chic Doig will have them.

16 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Don't panic, Martyn - just pray for good weather tomorrow as if it's raining I can't move the GT6 outside to get access to the roofspace ladder in the garage. I should have some of those - SHOULD, I've been wrong before - but I think they're in the roofspace storeroom and so can't check until tomorrow. I'll confirm asap one way or the other. As long as I have a set for my own restoration...

In any case Chic Doig will have them.

Tried Chic Doig back last year(Twice) for some Hood Bolts but he never came back too me?  I don't panic, I haven't had the car back from the Sprayers yet?  Many Thanks for looking for me!  Cheers Martyn

Have located two, a pair ie one left and one right, and made sure I still had a pair for myself. Worrying thing is that I don't have any centres! I'm hoping mine will turn up in a box of odd bits that I haven't checked yet. I thought I'd have more but the early cars don't use them, which explains why I've only got two pairs. (But have several sets of the curved dash corners the early cars do use) 

If you still need them, pm me; if not at least I now know where they are....  :)

34 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Have located two, a pair ie one left and one right, and made sure I still had a pair for myself. Worrying thing is that I don't have any centres! I'm hoping mine will turn up in a box of odd bits that I haven't checked yet. I thought I'd have more but the early cars don't use them, which explains why I've only got two pairs. (But have several sets of the curved dash corners the early cars do use) 

If you still need them, pm me; if not at least I now know where they are....  :)

34 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Hi Colin!  I did have the 3 x Finishers, but can not find the curved ends x2.  How much do you want for them?  I am going to Stoneleigh in October and will keep a look out for the straight bar if you whish?  Cheers Martyn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 25/08/2019 at 10:35, Colin Lindsay said:

Yes got it ok, just need your address so PM me that.

(No, Pete, before you get any ideas: that's NOT my name at weekends but 'er indoors as I never use a credit card and Paypal needed someone's name to set up the account way back in the day.)

Hi Colin I found a "Centre Finisher" and will be delivered this week?  Can you send me your address Please!  Kind Regards Martyn