Wheel nut identification - Spitfire?

I've been rummaging again and found almost a full set - 15 - of these wheel nuts, but they're not the usual black-collared GT6 or Spitfire style, which is the one to the right in the photo. Anyone recognise the one on the left? I suspect they may be for alloys but can't confirm.

DSCF7081.jpg.6852b7208f91af04227a4ff37019bc40.jpg

DSCF7085.jpg.c606dbcb947bd163c3072c92e942b73c.jpg

The value of your house may go up as well as down etc etc.

Thanks guys - I know the tapered one uses a plastic collar to hold the wheel centre on, and that the others are definitely Triumph, but no idea what for.

Certain on-line auctions are offering max £1 seller fees this weekend so am digging out a lot of useless (to me!) bits to move on.

They're weighty, but I keep costs as low as possible... not as high as certain rates tho, which seem to charge the same for a feather or a bag of coal... :( 

My local PO stung me the other day, a small parcel for which I had charged £3 cost over £7 to send, which was amazing given the low weight and the fact that other heavier parcels sent before and after from different locations cost far less. There are complaints and grumblings about that Post Office and some locals refuse to use him. I've been bitten, so that's that.