New (old) Member.

Hello all, 

I made my account many years ago when I first started the restoration of my MKIV spitfire. Since then life, university and work has gotten in the way but i'm hoping to restart my project!

I noticed clubtriumph forum does not seem active at all since the updates so look forward to being part of this community and reading all the threads!

Cheers!

Louis

its years since i watched the prisoner and he was number 6 chased about by   Rover the big balloon

on here i remain as number 10 so now   I'm now confused of luton .com

and where's all this going we will never see Louis  again 

no idea who number 1 was but Port Merion pottery sells well 

Pete

• 3 months later...

I never received notifications for replies on here! 

Thank you for the warm welcome, still got lots of threads to read through. 

On 24/10/2019 at 10:10, Pete Lewis said:

hi  so where is the spitfire situation as of now, ??

where a pretty daft bunch on here with loads of experience to share and quick answers , be prepared for thread drift which keeps this place friendly, ask away , there are no prisoners here feel free we are all ears 

Pete

I have some pictures that I can start a build thread with, but please bear in mind that at the time I was still learning how to weld/work on cars and feel like my skills have come a long way since then after working on repairing/modifying my Clio 182. The spitfire is currently under a carport at my mums and still needs a little bit more welding until it's all complete. I'm tempted to start again on some parts though knowing I can do it better! 

It's crossed my mind to part tub from chassis, pull the engine and do a proper re-haul! Then I also think I can just get it on the road for summer, enjoy it, then work on it over winter. But the chances of that happening are slim with the crap weather over winter!