New Member South Bucks.

Hi all,
I have just joined the membership after attending the show at the NEC and having a chat with Angie who was very welcoming and engaging regarding the club and its activities, as were the other members manning the stand.
I was delighted to learn the local group meets at a pub not 3 miles from me so will definitely be attending meeting on a regular basis and getting to know the local Triumph enthusiasts. The trip to Le Mans in July looked so appealing I've booked a couple of places but as it'll be my first trip to the continent having acquired the car just over a year ago I'm sure I'll need some pointers as to what I should cram in the boot apart from a wine cooler.
Looking forward to meeting up in the new year.
Regards
Phil

Hi Doug,

I have the usual Carte Internationale D'Assurance Automobile or Green Card as we like to call it, a Purple passport and a letter from the principal of RemedialCollege ..hope that's enough.樂

However regardless as to what happens next month, if we Get It Done or not i don't think any significant travel restriction will come into play for a while..I hope !!

Roger,
Just had a look at the route planner and its only a tad over 1300 miles for you to attend the South Bucks meeting and I don't think its until the 19th so you'll still have time to be back to get the sprouts on..( English Joke).

Thanks all Phil.

2 hours ago, Phil Hayden said:

Just had a look at the route planner and its only a tad over 1300 miles for you to attend the South Bucks meeting

Phil, I did attend Stratford this year but unfortunately not with my Vitesse or Herald. But attending a local pub meeting (arriving in a Triumph) is on my bucket list despite a 2600 miles trip! 🙂