Whadya get from Santa?

dougbgt6

Very popular,  cutting out classic illustrations and selling them framed.    Rackham, Heath Robinson, Beatrix Potter, E. H. Shepard.  As you say, Vandalism.  

I don't know the history behind my print, but suspect the above..    I have Aesop's Fables with Rackham illustrations, 1912 edition.

That stand is no good for tablets... they roll off.... :)

'er indoors bought me one of those fans for wood burning stoves, amazing things that work without power. She also bought me a box of two dozen Mythos beer so I'll have the room at Mediterranean temperatures tonight, put on a few bouzouki tunes, fill my slippers with sand and open a bottle.

I got a quite unusual Christmas gift this year! My son is now a web designer and he gave me a website! Here on the Aaland Island we also have our own country code (AX) since we are an autonomous region with our own government etc. So he gave me the domain name www.triumph.ax ! That means that I also have a new email address: roger@triumph.ax The site is still “under construction” but I plan to have some information about my cars, and links to useful site. Maybe I will add some info about all things Triumph related and Scandinavia. But the site is “under construction” and I will certainly need a lot of support from my son in order to develop this site. But it was indeed a great Christmas present 👍

16 minutes ago, Anglefire said:

It might be worth thinking about using wordpress for your website - I've not used it for a long time, but a friend does a blog using it and it is easy to add content as you go - which I think would suit the type of website you are probably going to do?

Thanks for the suggestion, I have used Wordpress at work for our intranet and it is indeed easy to use. Frankly, I have no idea yet what kind of website im going to do! This Christmas gift was a surprise. I could use it for posting pictures of my cars if I try to sell one of them, but I tent to just buy Triumphs 🙄

1 hour ago, Peter Truman said:

don't have that problem with a clip on?

I hadn't worn a suit or tie for over a year and had great trouble doing a Windsor knot, which used to be so automatic every morning, ot took me around 15min to perfect!

Peter T

I hav'nt worn a suit since i got married (apart from a boiler suit) and that will be 40yrs this year 

Tony.