Agreed Valuations

martin hughes

The Club has withdrawn all face to face Valuations until further notice......So all will be done via email, Please complete the forms and email to “courier@tssc.org.uk”...... Just until this unusual time passes.... Thank you for your understanding..... 😎 #TSSC #Triumph.

You can download the PDF file from the clubs website.

• Thanks 2

Hi all

The email address for Valuations is actually courier@tssc.org.uk  as it states on the form. the  Info address can't handle this and as it's me doing the Valuations you can save time and me a lot of problems with the Pics.

This will help me to help you

Many thanks

Bernard

TSSC Valuations

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Peter and ALL  We send form back to owner and Tell the owner if its not a panel member then its not an AGREED Value so the Club can't get involved if theres a problem.  

A In reality we have taken your money to do a Insurance Valuation.

If a NON Panel member insurance company then ask if they will accept the TSSC Valuation.

In practice yhey normally say yes and treat it as a Self Condition Value and in the event of a claim they Send out an assessor as normal as its NOT AGREED VALUE Unless you have Agreement by TSSC AND Insurance Company

It is the OWNERS Responsibility to send form to a NON Panel Member Insurance Co the Club won't as its not Agreed Value.

• Like 1

My local company - Caulfield - require a 'club valuation' plus photographs for higher values. I'm hoping that the TSSC valuation will be as required in the event of a claim, but I'll discuss with the Insurers on submission. It's not due for renewal until August anyway.

The TSSC panel members were almost three times the quote of Caulfields so they got the business.

• 3 weeks later...

If the form is a "fill & sign" type PDF then the free Adobe reader allows you to do that. That's what I did with the PDJ valuation form. You then get a much cleaner form to return and it's quite a bit smaller than a scan too. I don't know whether the TSSC form is properly set up for that, though.

(Even if it isn't, there are free PDF editors from places other than Adobe, most of which work tolerably well)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 23/03/2020 at 08:06, martin hughes said:

The Club has withdrawn all face to face Valuations until further notice......So all will be done via email, Please complete the forms and email to “courier@tssc.org.uk”...... Just until this unusual time passes.... Thank you for your understanding..... 😎 #TSSC #Triumph.

You can download the PDF file from the clubs website.

Just tried downloading this form and received an error message. I've just send an email to the above.

1 hour ago, avivalasvegas said:

Just tried downloading this form and received an error message. I've just send an email to the above.

You don’t mention what the error message was but the link that Doug has provided should work fine (the PDF opens for me)

You should also be able to access it (and other docs) from the ‘Club’ section of main website, this link should take you there:  https://www.tssc.org.uk/tssc/about.asp

....... Andy