Wiring diagram

petegardner_901

Hi all

Just thought this may help someone.

It's a wiring diagram for a GT6 mk3 into which I have added the circuit for the optional overdrive - this wasn't on the original diagram.

As I now have a bit of time on my hands (ha ha) I Photoshopped in the relevant bits.

I am 99% sure this is correct but I accept no responsibilty for any mistakes...

Keep well.

Pete

wiring GT6.jpg

• Like 1

Pete,

Well done! I printed and laminated a few of the original colour ones from www.triumphspitfire. com. They also have Spitfire diags without OD, if you're at a loose end! They also have a link to Heralds, but sadly it doesn't work.

Doug

along with the Spitfire wiring diagrams.

And in reality there are 3 wires off the bottom of the red fuse. And the green fuse has 4 wires. The purple fuse is correct.

It's a steep learning curve swapping your fuse box for a 10 blade! :lol:

I'm really chuffed you've sorted this! I shall take a copy and have a new laminate!

Doug

• 5 months later...

Hi Pete, I'm just catching up on previous topic and think your wiring diagram is great, I'd love to do one for my vitesse particularly because I'm going to rewire and upgrade the fusing. How can I access this software to do my modifications. Appreciate any help. Roger

Hi Roger

I used Photoshop to tweak the diagram - I’m a photographer by trade so have it installed on my Mac. The full version is a bit pricey but I think there’s other versions like Photoshop Elements or other image editors that would do the job. 
just a lot of copying and pasting bits of similar coloured wires!!!

p

Hi Pete, thanks for your speedy reply, having no knowledge of Photoshop do you think I will pick it up fairly easily. I'm pretty good on computers and thinking of sharing the software with a friend who also wants to produce similar diagrams. Roger