Stuck inside

Mathew

10 hours ago, Mathew said:

Thats only the second i have seen. I remember the blue one that was at Stafford a few years back. Any one's here? Did like it. I also like the trailers made from the back ends of the same cars that tow them but does that cloud my judgement?

When I chopped off the rear end to make my 'shorty', I retained that section with the intention of possibly incorporating it in a trailer...  It's still up in the loft.

11 minutes ago, mark powell said:

When I chopped off the rear end to make my 'shorty', I retained that section with the intention of possibly incorporating it in a trailer...  It's still up in the loft.

Do it, they always look good.

2 hours ago, Mathew said:

Ok, bit of a clue, but it does not look like part of the car. Found in the wheel well of my 2500s  while fitting the tow bar.

Saloon or estate? I seem to recall the estate boot floor has a removable section over the spare wheel which is locked in place and released using a tapered square "key" that you store in a little pocket near the rear lights. It could be that latch.

19 minutes ago, NonMember said:

Saloon or estate? I seem to recall the estate boot floor has a removable section over the spare wheel which is locked in place and released using a tapered square "key" that you store in a little pocket near the rear lights. It could be that latch.

Its an estate and the penny has dropped where it could have come from.16234179521438954578711577358828.thumb.jpg.b90369f4826004e6f5d771f0d18e43c0.jpg