Stay in touch

There are plenty of ways to communicate with the TSSC and fellow members during this time of social distancing & isolation.... 😷 Check out our Instagram page, our Facebook Group, Twitter account or our TSSC Forum ...... All great for interaction, technical questions, banter & for getting your 'Triumph fix' ..... Keep in touch ......  😎 #TSSC #Triumph #Staysafe #Isolate #Keepintouch

7E1A8EA4-BB08-414C-A60F-75AD5BE2D821.png

F769F228-CDCB-45B9-93FB-E83BD4EA9531.png

C7B85645-1761-4799-9964-A7534B0F6545.png

EAF49647-A2FA-4B7F-B589-BF83D5CB212C.png

22 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

And for those of us who are not on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, keep using THIS forum. It's a lifeline...

This! A thousand times this! I don't do Twotter or Instantgran and use Faceache less and less, forums like this are indeed a lifeline!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I cannot agree more. So-called 'social' media is the scourge of modern society. I have had more scam emails due to other people's SM accounts being hacked than any other legit sources. This forum is the ONLY place to be for Triumph info & news. Even the main TSSC web pages contain out of date/incorrect info, but I won't start on that again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There must be a lot of members needing to keep in touch via the forum, the rate of postings has gone through the roof over the last 10 days.

I'm really pleased to say that it's all very positive, and the only admin intervention I have had to make is to move some of the threads, such as this one, into the "Forum Announcements" area to increase their prominence.

Please keep up the posting level and most importantly keep safe

Kevin

P.S.  This is posted from a Faceache/Twotter/Instaspam free household

• Like 3

On 02/04/2020 at 11:55, Colin Lindsay said:

And for those of us who are not on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, keep using THIS forum. It's a lifeline...

Well said, I don't do social media even when social distancing but forums, especially Triumph forums, are a great way of keeping in touch.

Nigel

• Like 1

as no drives are breaking cars we only have sick and vibrant banter left to amuse ourselves 

and to pass the time in the man shed all projects are being drawn out with the aid of beers or coffee and strong tea 

happy days guys  

i started a list of inspiration ....should have written it on the back of a stamp 

dont clap 

Pete

18 minutes ago, Pete Lewis said:

as no drives are breaking cars we only have sick and vibrant banter left to amuse ourselves 

and to pass the time in the man shed all projects are being drawn out with the aid of beers or coffee and strong tea 

happy days guys  

As the song says: that's what it's all about. (Don't ask me to put my left leg in, tho. I put my left leg in, I pull my left leg out, then that's me knackered and off for another coffee.)

This corona virus has really speeded things up; what took me twenty years before is now taking two months, and if people were allowed to visit and help with heavy things, it would be about two weeks.. :)