insurance valuation

nickbareham01

Get in touch with the TSSC office on Tuesday and explain the situation - I'm sure they'll be very helpful.

If FJ don't budge, take your business elsewhere - it's the only thing they understand! I see the insurance panel has expanded further so plenty of choice.

Richard

Surely not an extra £4000 plus!!!! Even for 2 cars unless of course you are below say, 25? Even then that would be expensive. Search around, ring TSSC? My classic (?) 1989 MR2 Mk1 is only £83 and my 13/60 conv: £82. Someone has got their fingers on the wrong buttons I would suggest.

I had a similar thing wit Peter james. Ok, they asked for about £27 for the remaining 2 moths insurance as the agreed value had gone up 2k. I rand up to pay, but also queried the cost. The VERY helpful lady asked me to wait as the extra premium sounded incorrect. She returned, and said the extra premium was a mistake, and the cars agreed value would attract no extra premium. Letter from them confirmed everything.

Really, Peter James are rather good, they have staff who understand what they are doing, and are capable of thinking for themselves. Unusual qualities.....

I had a similar thing wit Peter james. Ok, they asked for about £27 for the remaining 2 moths insurance as the agreed value had gone up 2k. I rand up to pay, but also queried the cost. The VERY helpful lady asked me to wait as the extra premium sounded incorrect. She returned, and said the extra premium was a mistake, and the cars agreed value would attract no extra premium. Letter from them confirmed everything.

Really, Peter James are rather good, they have staff who understand what they are doing, and are capable of thing for themselves. Unusual qualities.....

I second that.