GT6 restoration

Just been reading a few threads on here about lack of storage of photos etc, seems ridiculous that this is the case given that storage is next to nothing. Surely it is better to host all images for the benefit of members and non members?

2 hours ago, Jase1969 said:

Just been reading a few threads on here about lack of storage of photos etc, seems ridiculous that this is the case given that storage is next to nothing. Surely it is better to host all images for the benefit of members and non members?

I tend to agree. There are other car clubs I belong to running the same forum software that offer unlimited storage without a membership fee. But, it is what it is. Luckily for me I can host elsewhere and still embed them.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Well, I've started the paint process, front valances and spoiler are all one piece now, blended nicely, had to be done while all bolted to car, looks really smart but can't upload pic. Next is bonnet, underside too, I took the outer black coating completely off as there was spidering of rust areas and flakey non bonded patches, the epoxy 2k primered it 👍