My car story

alberto

Hello to everybody, I'm new friend and I live in Verona (I). Last year I bought a GT6 mk1 '67 (original white) in Tauton Somerset and I'd like to know a little story of my car. The number plate is HVC 564 E .
Thank you and kind regards from Italy.

20190704_171024.jpg

Hello Alberto, welcome to the forum. That's a lovely GT6 but then as I own one as well I'm biased.

With the 'E' registration it's an early car, from 1967. Paint code 19, Triumph white and trim code 11 black interior - at least I think the interior is black? Post a few more photos, please - they're great little cars.

Thank you for answer me, it's better to wait one last mounth because it will be finish its restoring! It spends about 1 year, working only during week end and some evening. Yes interior black! The car has been full rebulding and change many parcel and panels, but the engine and gear box should be OK...I hope! Please, wait for the new pics...when it will be finish! I know it was a member of your club in year 1994/95 and I'd like to know some story....

Thank you for answer me, it's better to wait one last mounth because it will be finish its restoring! It spends about 1 year, working only during week end and some evening. Yes interior black! The car has been full rebulding and change many parcel and panels, but the engine and gear box should be OK...I hope! Please, wait for the new pics...when it will be finish! I know it was a member of your club in year 1994/95 and I'd like to know some story.... 28005287_TriumphSportsixClub.thumb.jpg.b00e92c33ef0a9d61fad269b493d2589.jpg