Anyone in London ??

SeanG

Hello everyone, i m new to the forum/club/owner, just got myself a project, it s my first one, it s a 1973 triumph GT6, i own a 1976 mgb too.

My triumph need a bit of work, i m doing everything home, you guys know if anyone is in london for meetings ?

thx everyone 

Hi Sean, Welcome!

GT6 mk3, excellent choice! Is it Rotoflex  or Non-Rotoflex? What colour? (The car, not the rotoflex)

Where abouts in London? Have you looked in the area section on here? Gives you area meeting locations. There are a few on here live in London.

I would keep the mgb quite! :lol:

• Like 1

yeah i don t know what s closest, i m surprised there s no club in london  :ph34r:  i ll check with this guy at some points, his place looks like paradise ! http://www.quillertriumph.co.uk/ and he is south london

I would think the M25 East group would be your closest as they meet in Rainham & Dartford - http://tsscm25east.webs.com/

I would say Quillers are anything but paradise. Be careful if you're going to use them.

• Like 1

what do you mean, they are too expensive ? what about spitfire graveyard, any good ? also checked the website of jyclassics, looks real nice ! 

my GT6 MK3 project needs lots of work tho before it ll drive, so might attend those meeting in MGB (i ll put a cover on)

I think most Triumph owners in London have used Quillers...once each.

Triumph owners aren't as well served in London as MG with parcels being the order of the day.  There are a few suppliers around the M25 though, with JY for spannering to the NW and Wins (www.winsintltd.co.uk) to the South for recycled parts.

Round North London there is also Picton Sports Car at Cheshunt and Mordale Motors at Potters Bar if you need work doing on your car, or assistance.

The North London area folded a few years ago, most of us went to the Club Triumph meet at Crews Hill anyway, so we just kept going there.

Cheers

Colin

• Like 1