vitesse looking for new home

Pete Lewis

I have a Local  and very supportive  member parting with his A1+ mk2 Vitesse convertible , its about to be put in the club classified but heres a early view

it has just had a rebuilt engine  fitted   just run in, 

a clean and tidy cant go wrong car 

PM me for member contact  and   £££   its well priced 

Pete

malcs vitesse.JPG

I hope the Aus customs guys aren’t too hard on it there are horrific stories of cars being stripped down to their component parts in Compliance of the ZERO asbestos Policy, their totally intolerant

if your an unlucky and they select you then you pay for the strip n search an asbestos experts report and the reassembly then their import duties and GST are charged on the full value including service/inspection there are some horror stories and some get thro no problem.

A friend got his early 50’s Moto Guzzi single cylinder motor bike thro no problems but he did have the brakes removed and sent them on Separately thro the post he was prepared to have an argument re the oil bath clutch.

23 minutes ago, Peter Truman said:

I hope the Aus customs guys aren’t too hard on it there are horrific stories of cars being stripped down to their component parts in Compliance of the ZERO asbestos Policy, their totally intolerant

I've watched those airport customs programmes recently and they failed a car - or certainly kicked up a huge fuss - as it had traces of leaf debris in the treads of the tyres.