2021 Events

John Lay

SVRA Kastner Cup - Portland International Raceway, Portland, Oregon, USA - 22-25 July 2021

Reported by John D in the International Liaison topic thread, on 4 September 2020 - with a link to the You Tube report of this year's race, which is a great watch.  Thank you John D

• 5 months later...

It's hard to know what will and what won't happen in these "interesting" times, but I'd like to put out a plea to members outside the UK to post of any events that may be of interest to TSSC members (event, location, date, a few words about it). 

It may make sense to limit listings for some parts of the world to July onward - to give them a sporting chance of taking place - but let's list all events that have a good chance of taking place in other parts of the world from April onwards.  We'll list them in The Courier from April and even those of us who can't get to our own can hopefully get some enjoyment from the ones that do take place.

Please post here, or via email to international-liaison@tssc.org.uk

Thank you

This one is just an idea being floated at the moment. The time scale doesn't appeal to me but the route would be interesting. You'll need your French/English dictionary or babble fish ..

https://newsdanciennes.com/le-1000-miles-challenge-preparation-pour-un-morceau-de-bravoure/?fbclid=IwAR00EXmK-vHR87QNP89x7quqRZINfA0oLrmF3TikMrV8QebFrDnU_2nq11k

• Like 1

Yes, easy in a BMW. As the writer says in the article one of his Bm's would do it with only 2 fill ups. I would need 4 or 5 for the 13/60, maybe more if put the foot down all the time.

The route taken as a relaxed tour, well chosen picnic spots, bistros serving local food . .STOP! All this and there are not even bars open at the moment. . . .