Earthquake in Bedfordshire

Steve P

not me  , cabbage soup is banned  apparently near Leighton Buzzard   maybe the guy who  does all the carburetor repairs uses it (carbexdemon.co.uk)

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/earthquakes/quake-info/5902829/mag3quake-Sep-8-2020-UNITED-KINGDOM-3km-de-Aylesbury.html

and its no because we had 17 at the pub meet last night either .

I visited my sister in south-west France last year and as luck would have it I was on the throne as the area was hit by a 3.2 earthquake. Sounded like an express train going past and the whole house shook. Had visions of my body being recovered with my pants round my ankles and the would-be rescuers killing themselves laughing!

8 hours ago, SpitfireGeorge said:

I visited my sister in south-west France last year and as luck would have it I was on the throne as the area was hit by a 3.2 earthquake. Sounded like an express train going past and the whole house shook. Had visions of my body being recovered with my pants round my ankles and the would-be rescuers killing themselves laughing!

As long as what you were doing on the throne wasn't the cause of the 3.2 earthquake, in which case the rescuers would be awed...