NEC Classic Car Auction online

Paul H

11 hours ago, Radiation Man said:

If I was paying that much for a GT6 I think I would want it to be finished!  Things like the centre of the steering wheel boss missing is pretty poor... and overspray on the door seal are a couple of things that you would not think to see at that price point.

I thought that clutch pipe was a flexible version, but it's just a huge loop of metal pipe; it's a small point, as with the oversprayed door seals, but little things like this make you wonder what other shortcuts have been taken. Not difficult to put right, but for top money you'd think they'd have been done already.

1 hour ago, Colin Lindsay said:

I thought that clutch pipe was a flexible version, but it's just a huge loop of metal pipe; it's a small point, as with the oversprayed door seals, but little things like this make you wonder what other shortcuts have been taken. Not difficult to put right, but for top money you'd think they'd have been done already.

Exactly, if you want top dollar then its got to be absolutley bang on and who knows what shortcuts or gremlins are under the skin.