Bosch WR78 spark plugs

Iain T

Just changed my less than 1000 mile old NGK's for above and what an instant difference! Seems to pull better and tickover smoother. I think someone on the forum recommended them and first impression is excellent. 

They are 4 prong silver tip non resistance type so suited to our cars. I bought them from Greenspark for about £24 with p&p. 

Iain 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dick Twitchen said:

easy to sell when 'the price is right' and customers do not want to use a 'genuine' supplier.

Problem is: spotting the 'genuine supplier'. Just because he has a lot of overheads, and therefore charges a whacking premium on top of his cost price, doesn't make them any better than the cheaper supplier who has a realistic markup. 

Similarly, sellers of fakes will often charge a higher price to make it look less suspicious. You have to be canny sometimes, and that's still no guarantee.

1 hour ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Problem is: spotting the 'genuine supplier'.

That's why I purchased from Greenspark Plug, they have a good reputation and the prices are not cheap but competitive. The plugs arrived in what looked like the correct packaging, I know easily faked, and the quality and finish, harder to fake, what is expected from Bosch.

Magnecor KV8 lead set (pt no 6007) arrived from Aldon, I'll fit and hopefully forget!

Iain

• Like 1

• 3 months later...