What Triumph trips are you planning for 2021

Paul H

• Paul H changed the title to What Triumph trips are you planning for 2021

No 10CR next year, but there will be the year after. Fantastic event, I do it with the lady wife, she loves it. Plenty of great driving (although it is a bit boring to drive down to the good bits, shame they are so far away)

Might give Scotland another go, that was superb. But another early Autumn wedding and  I don't expect things to be freed up until late spring at best, I am not planning too much. Will go to Le Mans, will do the TRR/TSSC bash, plus some trackdays and autosolos as they get freed up again. I think 2022 will be when I get my Mojo back

Hello Paul

Or just book the ferry to Spain and tour the Picos area you could go to Santiago de do doh and if in that area I would recommend a couple of nights at Lugo(wall town and known for Tapas!)

I could recommend a few more places in that area and the mountains are great.

We could drive from the midlands catch the ferry and tour for 2 weeks and only  do 1000 to 1200 miles!

Roger

12 hours ago, rogerguzzi said:

Hello Paul

We are booked on the ferry to Spain in June (fingers crossed refunded this year)

Plus we thought we may go mad and drive down to Tafira and cross over to Morocco !!! for a few days

Roger

Love Tarifa,  the castle is well worth a visit if you have time.  We went whale watching from there in 2005.