Newbie!

Dougie

Hi all 

I’m a new fan/enthusiast! Not 100% sure what I’m doing but I’m at least on the learning curve! Just bought a GT6 Vincent Hurricane- fairly sure one of the members on here built her!

Hoping I get to go for the first spin in her today, still trying to work out what all the buttons on the dash (I’ve circled one below) do & why the indicators don’t work 🤷‍♂️ Like I said, learning curve ... 

anyway I was looking for a place to start for advice and guidance and of the clubs/websites I saw this seems like the most inviting! 🤞

I’ll need a lot of guidance so hope I’m in the right place ! 

cheers ! 

D5B7D2B8-F92D-4944-BE5B-FCF3B6E42C69.jpeg

3F9C0D2B-06EC-473C-A92A-6883FCF124C1.jpeg

CF3B8303-21DB-43A6-B6F1-F1761D5CC868.jpeg

1F06D2B1-EE91-4F83-8F40-B4A32D919A1C.jpeg

Hi, nice choice of car! On my Vitesse Mk1 that switch is for the cabin heater fan but there you have switches from various models including two more with fan symbols! I take it the one with the large fan on is the choke but not sure what the other directly below your marked circle is for - radiator fan possibly?

Suspect the circled switch may well be the wipers and check the fuses before you go any further on the indicator issue.  Yes, there are some Mk1 GT6 switches there;  middle column bottom up heater, lights and heater fan and the two on the left are windscreen washer and heater box vents (windscreen/footwell) if that helps.

Dick