vaccination centres ??

3 hours ago, Badwolf said:

Got a 2nd vax invite earlier this morning. Booking made at 12:45pm (no internet before then), appointment for 5:00pm this evening. AZ. Absolutely first class service.

Thats good, the mrs has booked her first and second. Im waiting for my second invite.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least Sputnik 5 will be easy to administer, a quick spray from a perfume bottle onto your door knob and your sorted for life.

BREAKING NEWS..........

It's funny how the Brexit agreement was 'the best of both worlds' for NI - no hard border on the island of Ireland, the implicit threat being that any kind of border infrastructure would be attacked -

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Roger K said:

We aim to please.  And at the top of your arm.

Twice!! A sort of...double top!!!

Roger, you and your colleagues are doing a wonderful job which we appreciate. You only tend to remember the bad ones, the ones who for some reason give you grief. When you relax after a long day of jabbing remember these two very satisfied clients. Thank you all.

Jabbing!. Was at time`s a way of light relief, Usually 7 to 10 days after a "run ashore" in some "popular" port of call. There would be the Usual queue to see the Doctor and get a "Chit", and the prescription. The Chief or purser would then get the job of administering to the aflicted on a daily basis!. Something of a "Spectator Sport" at times!.🤣

Pete

8 hours ago, PeteH said:

Jabbing!. Was at time`s a way of light relief, Usually 7 to 10 days after a "run ashore" in some "popular" port of call. There would be the Usual queue to see the Doctor and get a "Chit", and the prescription. The Chief or purser would then get the job of administering to the aflicted on a daily basis!. Something of a "Spectator Sport" at times!.🤣

Pete

When I was a student back in the 80's working at the Heysham 2 power station, one of the engineers (several from the same service actually) was ex-submariner - and had been married about 3 times - his claim to fame was being faithful for 6weeks. The time it took between ports 🤪 

He also drank like a fish - we would often go to the pub friday lunchtime - he tended to drive - and had 5pints. Drove back and worked the afternoon like he'd had a lemonade. His normal evening session was 11 pints. Unless he fancied a big drink. 🤣  

When I worked in the UK in the 60's I worked in construction project management on Steelmaking, petro-chem & fertilizer plants, many times I had the same company steel rigger crew, who got paid on the Thursday then spent the night at the pub, equipped with their podgers and safety hats as it always ended up in a fight so they hid their money BUT got too drunk to remember where they had hidden it so they had to go round 2 next day to remember!

Most of the crew knew how stupid it was but repeated the process weekly, I remember up in Scotland once the pub had sawdust on the floor reputably to soak the blood up!! I & their foreman cleared out at 9PM before the fun started!

Working in the postal service in the eighties, every morning at 5am the sorting room smelt of dried vomit and spirit breath coupled with the old smoky diesel vans reving up on the doc filling up the office. You soon developed a strong stomach or left. Arr borehamwood in the eighties.