New distributor orientation?

Jeffds1360

its a drill and tap for a tube connector 

if you ever fit one you normally need to squash the pipe to dampen needle oscillations 

or have pipe connector with a tiddly hole 

they are good to show you can back off the throttle and maintain speed so good to aid ecconomy

but you stop any   FUN 

pete

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Pete Lewis said:

its a drill and tap for a tube connector 

if you ever fit one you normally need to squash the pipe to dampen needle oscillations 

or have pipe connector with a tiddly hole 

they are good to show you can back off the throttle and maintain speed so good to aid ecconomy

but you stop any   FUN 

pete

The "old fashioned" Economy gauges, (remember them?) Had a needle valve on the back (or mine did) you screwed it in until the dial stopped fluctuating. Most FUN was in the RED zone!. You kept it in the green zone on Thursday and Friday until the Golden Eagle Shat, around 5pm, then crawled to the Garage, to top up for the FUN to begin again!.

Pete

16 hours ago, PeteH said:

The "old fashioned" Economy gauges, (remember them?) Had a needle valve on the back (or mine did) you screwed it in until the dial stopped fluctuating. Most FUN was in the RED zone!. You kept it in the green zone on Thursday and Friday until the Golden Eagle Shat, around 5pm, then crawled to the Garage, to top up for the FUN to begin again!.

Pete

I've got a Redex version (Car Care or Petrol Robot?) and it's too distracting to use whilst driving. You get paranoid when it goes to the red...

• Haha 1