Stanpart Parts list - is there a complete reference anywhere?

Colin Lindsay

I'm trying to identify the application of a set of mud flaps in the garage, Stanpart part number 514424. I can't find the part listed anywhere online and presumably don't have the parts catalogue for whichever model it is, as it's not in any of mine.

Is there any reference manual that has all of the Stanpart parts listed in numerical order? It's a long shot probably but just wondering.

11 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

I'm trying to identify the application of a set of mud flaps in the garage, Stanpart part number 514424. I can't find the part listed anywhere online and presumably don't have the parts catalogue for whichever model it is, as it's not in any of mine.

Is there any reference manual that has all of the Stanpart parts listed in numerical order? It's a long shot probably but just wondering.

Mick Dolphins list may be a useful reference.

But I have had stanpart/triumph mudflaps, and they were often from the 2000 range. Seems they were the common fitment.

15 hours ago, Chris Longhurst said:

Mudflaps with Triumph Motif for Herald Range (page 3 of pdf.)

Chris

Excellent list, Chris - thanks for that! I've found that I've got a set for the 1300 too. I was cleaning the GT6 flaps last night, I need to repaint the Triumph logo as it's now badly yellowed and remembered I had a good set on a shelf somewhere from which I can match the paint, if I can find a good flexible paint suitable for rubber. They seem to have bred in captivity. Herald and 1300 sets are in the Stanpart bags, GT6 to the top right (probably not originally for the GT6 but I've used them anyway), and the two centre ones are as yet unidentified - no part number so I can only try to reference them by the shape. The top centre pair have discoloured badly in storage, they've never been fitted, so I must try a bit of sympathetic cleaning that won't take the remains of the paint right off.

B9701B56-99D3-47C6-B0C3-BBC1B8F986AB_1_105_c.jpg.4a0e07530d3749ec15890e46cf326ddb.jpg