T.S.S.C. FORUM FURRY FRIENDS THREAD

Badwolf

There have been numerous mentions of TSSC forum furry friends. Bordfunker's Beagle, Colin's Cats, Angelfire's birds (feathered) and numerous others during the lockdown, so here is a chance to 'show & tell'. I will kick off with the new Wolf that arrived last year and has grown rapidly. Please feel free to add your own furries, feathered, scaly, multi legged or whatever friend you have so that we can all go aaww.

Wolf-3-web.thumb.jpg.175ec1aacba1484d46e9b6d0506848b5.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Badwolf said:

There have been numerous mentions of TSSC forum furry friends. Bordfunker's Beagle, Colin's Cats, Angelfire's birds (feathered) and numerous others during the lockdown, so here is a chance to 'show & tell'. I will kick off with the new Wolf that arrived last year and has grown rapidly. Please feel free to add your own furries, feathered, scaly, multi legged or whatever friend you have so that we can all go aaww.

Do not - NOT NOT NOT - let my missus see that picture. She'll be out looking for one in minutes.

Here's my mate Domino, sticks his nose into everything, including the camera, had him 14 years now but he never stops. Always on the go, and appears as soon as I start any kind of work round the house.

DSCF6091.jpg.7344a960db3650df1a65ff1412b2e9de.jpg

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.e9be71fed6c9a3c6b2e1cf6be0fb62b0.jpegThis is the head of our household. Snowy. She was bought as a kitten by a neighbour, 3 doors away. As a 1 year old and with no encouragement, she made a very determined effort to run away and move in with us. The neighbour was very good about it.

Her breed are known to be aloof and only like attention on their terms. I don’t think they suit families with kids, for example she absolutely refuses to be picked up and carried.

The pain of losing a furry friend is hard to bear so we didn’t want another after the loss of our Italian Coliseum stray in 2004. However, we didn’t have a say as she was so determined. We’ve now been her slaves for around 7 years and we adore her.

She wakes me every morning at 05h30 as she demands her breakfast.

• Like 2

This is Lionel

1852716147_LionelandPC.JPG.9cd46fff86a118e6b9fff85cd00dc0a5.JPG

And this is Lucy

P1000166.JPG.61e18de378a820fd1d0c19a58a50570a.JPG

The glowing, demonic eyes are appropraite.

Both are rescue cats, adoptedf ron the same enclosure at Animal Rescue, but they clearly didn't know each other before that, and do not get on together.    Lucy wears the trousers in the house, Lionel goes out hunting, rats in the past, and a young rabbit last week.

• Like 1

This is the other half of our pair; the Lady of the house who wandered into the In-Law's Engineering Works one day nine years ago and ended up with us. Officially called Silhouette she gets nothing but Eeky due to the squeaking noise she makes in place of a decent miaow. I thought she had deflated one day then realised it was only an old pair of shorts... however she does have her own registration number, which befits a Lady of her status.

DSCF2337.jpg.141311352092e8c8456ccfe6d9541f6f.jpg deflated.jpg.e1f0d6a800be54eccf1e6d2bdc3489d2.jpg 7397B0A4-503E-498A-98A0-C425F03A681A_1_105_c.jpg.698ab57bdac30a0c30f91b0c543d99cb.jpg

• Like 1

Heres ours unfortunately  old shandy top right past away a month ago, she was 16 1/2. All very different characters, Mr archie 12 absolute gentleman, little coco the black one very cute and clever, the other is angus the bastard, say no more. 🤣

Screenshot_20210309-080232_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting thread! The white / grey one is Nisse as I found him on my desk this morning. A bit difficult to concentrate on work... The black one is Sixten which we rescued a few years ago. I attend a lot of Zoom meetings in my work and they are both a bit famous now within the company I work for. They often attend the meetings.

IMG_0624_.jpeg

IMG_0884.JPEG

IMG_8328__.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roger said:

Interesting thread! The white / grey one is Nisse as I found him on my desk this morning. A bit difficult to concentrate on work... The black one is Sixten which we rescued a few years ago. I attend a lot of Zoom meetings in my work and they are both a bit famous now within the company I work for. They often attend the meetings.

IMG_0624_.jpeg

IMG_0884.JPEG

IMG_8328__.png

Ahhhh!! No steering Wheel?. Oh No Sweden went LHD in `67. Phew, forgot that. Back then I was Trading to Gydansk, via the "Kaisers Ditch". As well as Gothenburg. Surprised though that the cars ARE LHD. bearing in mind relative ages?. P.S. My dog does that "pose", but not on a desk! usually in front of the woodburner!. 

Pete

I just love the angles cats get themselves into when they're really relaxed, upside down and all. We had one called Paud, way back, and he just poured himself off the chair he was lying on... just slid off like something boneless, really slowly and smoothly, until he hit the floor, then he'd get up and walk off. Brill.

11 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

I just love the angles cats get themselves into when they're really relaxed, upside down and all

Cats are very vulnerable when they are upside down with their belly exposed to any possible enemy so it’s a good sign to see them in that position. Then you know for sure that they are in a good home feeling purfectly safe and relaxed. The picture doesn’t tell, but Nisse was snoring very loud when I found him on my desk. Never had a cat snoring that loud before. Priceless! Sixten lived for many years in a house with drug addicts and they did not treat him well. He was extremely scared and afraid of everything when we got him. It took two years before he trusted us, but now he is also upside down in the chair. I try (without success) to keep them away from my garage since they get oil on their paws and there are many sharp items on the floor.

13 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

I just love the angles cats get themselves into when they're really relaxed, upside down and all. We had one called Paud, way back, and he just poured himself off the chair he was lying on... just slid off like something boneless, really slowly and smoothly, until he hit the floor, then he'd get up and walk off. Brill.

It's the same with dogs when they're really relaxed.

Nigel

20210215_211250.jpg

• Like 2

Nearly 4 years ago we adopted our first Lurcher....  Irish Wolfhound x Border Collie. Rescue from Ireland with no history at all.   He joined our Black Lab.   they've been joined by two black cats, kittens, just before lockdown last year.  All good friends.

_IGP0081.JPG

• 3 weeks later...