Classic Life/Richard

clive

I spoke to Richard earlier (mainly about other stuff, he is local and a good friend)

However, he asked that I should post that he is fine, but won't be returning to this forum (or probably any other that a certain person frequents)

He will remain a TSSC member, and carry on, when allowed, with local meetings etc. He has always been great at organising small meet-ups for breakfast or whatever, not to mention the many large meetings for a local multi-marque club.  He still loves his Vitesse (an indeed the other 2 classics in his stable) so he may be spotted by some of you. I am hoping to drag him to Malvern, and probably the spares day. 

He also asked that I pass on his thanks to those who have been supportive, you know who you are.

There’s obviously been some developments whilst I’ve been out  today, I am unaware of  ..

So only to add - I am very sorry to hear that  Richard has felt he must stop posting  - that’s a a great pity- please pass on my best wishes.

Andrew

3 hours ago, clive said:

The thread has been removed. Richard did not get involved in the "exchange" but felt one individual has a long term pattern of being toxic. And Richard could not abide the toxicity....

Agreed!

Gav.

3 hours ago, clive said:

The thread has been removed. Richard did not get involved in the "exchange" but felt one individual has a long term pattern of being toxic. And Richard could not abide the toxicity....

Not many of us could abide the toxicity of a certain person Clive. Please convey my best wishes and thanks to Richard. He and another member pointed me in the right direction with a problem on my car. 

Alf

I know I'll get in big trouble for this but my sense of justice demands that I point out that "Mr Toxic" was not the only person posting toxic stuff in that thread, and his most toxic comments were prompted by some of the other toxic attitudes. So please don't all go victimising one single scapegoat over what is actually a systemic issue with many of us. Take the plank out of your own eyes first.

• KevinR locked this topic