Browser Updating itself

mines working but the sign in layout has changed the blue has disappeared and my short cut takes me to being signed on but theres a box top right to resign in 

then the normal service returns 

just check that you think you are signed in but something seems to have changed and youre not fully signed in

no idea iif that my PC or the main site upgrades 

Pete

The forum has been opened up for guests to VIEW, this also enables search engines to index the site so when you search using your favourite search engine it should find the relevant postings on the Forum.

There is also a new section on the forum "Signed In Member Discussions" that remains private to Forum members, i.e. guests and search engines cannot see it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And another thing, I often edit my posts, spelling, punctuation, polishing my prose. It used to be you were offered to write the reason for the edit, if you did that your reason went on the post. If you ignored it, it didn't. Now there appears to be no option to ignore, so my future posts are likely to say, edit, edit, edit. Pretty tedious and what's the point of advising it's been edited anyway?

And......it doesn't work! :lol: And there's a box to tick that says "Don't show it's been edited" I shall now tick that.

This is fun.

It only takes the last edit, but I'm sure the "don't show box "  wasn't there yesterday, or maybe the day before? 

OK ignore these ramblings 

Doug

Edited by dougbgt6
5th edit