How to use the forum Courier Article April 2021

Bern asked me to put a users view of the forum ,well with a lot of cut and paste felt pens and snopake  Bern has done the artwork from my doodlings 

Hope it helps a bit , i should have  denied all knowledge of this but Hey ho , if its wrong ....call someone else  

Pete

Not got mine yet! Someone has already rang about my 2500s, what do you really want for it! Ive got some beans ect. Too late for it to be withdrawn when i contacted the club . Just in case petes guide has more people on the forum, it is not for sale, swmba has said so.

8 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

Who will be going? There were 6 of us at mother's funeral last May. I think you can have 30 now?

I expect protocol and common sense will stick to the numbers, but it's only a matter of time before the 'Red tops' start screaming if the H&M show comes from  USA!

Dick

I wondered why the forum colours had changed.

I never met the man nor his missus but did once work at one of their 'houses' Buck Palace, many years ago. Was able to have a good look round, perk of the job.

The news here has devoted quite a lot of time to his death and his past life. Great respect for him over here.

11 hours ago, Chris A said:

I wondered why the forum colours had changed.

The news here has devoted quite a lot of time to his death and his past life. Great respect for him over here.

BBC's Andrew Marr Show has mentioned a considerable number of complaints (flooded was the term used) after BBC channels were rescheduled for tribute programmes, and MasterChef wasn't shown. I suppose it's all a question of priority, really. 

I have long advocated that all major TV stations should have an 'extra' station which is only used for specials, sports, special events etc (like  BBC radio used to, and may still have - haven't checked) which are supplemental to normal programming or overuns on live events. That way normal schedules would not be screwed up. I get fed up of the BBC making stupid comments to complints about changes to scheduling, saying that they have been flagged during the day to inform viewers of changes, but that's a useless attitude if you have set the betamax weeks in advance to record something you want to watch only to find 3 hours of football or tennis. I watched a good deal of the excellent tributes but then the BBC started to repeat them all during the afternoon, and later that evening were repeating the repeats. As for the iPlayer - forget it!

• 2 weeks later...